WELCOME to Springbrook PTA
It is with great pleasure that I welcome all of you back to another school year. Springbrook PTA benefits your children and the overall Springbrook Community. Membership in the PTA provides the opportunity for individuals to participate in building educational, social, and athletic activities.
We fund the below programs through two fundraising efforts: the fall Pledge Drive and the spring Jog-a-Thon. Through these two major fundraisers we are able to help our school with providing funding for the following:
Instructional Support Staff
– PE Teachers (2) – each child benefits!
Instructional & Technology Support
– Annual Classroom Allocations – each child benefits!
– Classroom & General Supplies
– Computer Lab Hardware/Software
– PE and recess equipment
– Lunch time activities
– School Planners for all 3, 4, 5, and 6th Graders
– Arts Education
– Library Programs/Books/Subscriptions
Enrichment Programs & Scholarships
– Assemblies (3 All school assemblies per year)
– Culture Week (All students)
– Guy Stuff (6th Grade boys)
– Mother/Daughter Tea (5th Grade girls)
– Outdoor Education (6th Graders)
– Postive behavior rewards (SEAL tickets)
– Family Nights
We need your help so we may continue to provide the support to all of our students. The Pledge Drive is very important to our PTA. Please take the time to look at the forms in this packet and help out in any way you can. Every donation makes a difference regardless of the amount.
I look forward to meeting you at the events this year! Please feel free to contact me with any questions concerns or input you may have!
PTA President 2017-18